Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Reaching Our Great Potential

So when I watched this for the first time I was with friends, and they laughed; however, I didn't find it too terrible funny. I relate to this poor man on too many different levels... but the message here is an important one, and merits learning.  



But I love the point of the story and the scripture that President Uchtdorf quotes at the end from Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We have unlimited potential if we turn to Heavenly Father to help us grow. Often we choose to limit ourselves and do less than what we are capable of. But we have a full and great potential as children of God, but we have to be willing to ask for help. 

It can be difficult, but it's worth it. We will be able to do so much!

-Shayla



No comments:

Post a Comment